Peer

. 8.05.2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

New PeeR
Actualy, I don't understand in this articel. But....!. Because he is my friends .So I did him. moderate increased my posting



since this is an estafet award, so the simple rules that have to be followed will be:

1) Put the logo on your blog.

2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4) Add links to those blogs on yours.

5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.



The person that also must work this peER that is ..... :

1.rieskha

2.Fendik

3.Eka

4.ronni

5.Khalid

6.Andika

7.Prio



I hope you did without copycater to one another... ok

0 comments:

cOmEnt frOm thE mAssEs